Saar, are you trying to tell me
SUPPLEMENT OR REPLACE YOUR INCOME BY SHARING ESSENTIAL OILS?
Oh yes dear, yes you can.
If you're looking for a way to support yourself and your loved ones, want to build your business when it suits you #HustleModeOn
- so that you'll have more time with your dear ones, whilst making a big impact on the world around you, keep on reading.
My Journey + Intention
I'll be honest with you. I've been intrigued by essential oils for a long time, and have dabbled into using them for a variety of health concerns and for general mood support, trying out different brands, qualities, and blends, over the years. It wasn't until I came across doTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils that something 'clicked' for me though.
I always thought I was hypersensitive to smells (and sounds, and airflow, and what-not, a typical Vata-quality). I knew that synthetic perfumes/fragrances trigger headaches, or affect my mood in weird ways (they make me feel super agitated!), and for a long time I thought that essential oils had the same effect on me.
Little did I know that I just had not been using the right oils! I had not been reacting to the plant material, rather to whatever else was added to them that was not in fact natural.
You get that, once I started using these Therapeutic Grade oils, a whole new world opened up for me.
I could not help but take them everywhere. Taking a sniff here and there - the easiest and quickest way for an immediate shift in mood! -, putting a drop on my wrists or in cupped hands to inhale and wake myself up, using diluted rollerball blends to replace perfumes, making my own deodorant and body mist... Back then, I wasn't focused on getting involved with the business opportunity that is available in sharing oils.
I was merely discovering them by myself, bit by bit, whilst navigating the insecurities I was dealing with at the time.
I had just graduated as a Certified Nutritional Practitioner, yet felt that I 'did not know enough', there were so many areas to specialize in... and I did not know where to start with making a decision on what way to take my practice. I also had just finished a couple of yoga teacher trainings, and felt overwhelmed on where to start with my offerings and putting myself out there.
As I experienced the essential oils and began to understand the vast amount of uses available, I slowly started to use them in my Restorative yoga classes, and with nutrition clients. I began to hand out samples to friends, who'd been asking me 'What's that beautiful scent?' or 'Why do you always smell so great?' (because essential oils are a great cover-up, hahahaha), learning more and more about how to best make recommendations catered to people's specific health concerns or wellness goals.
It was so heart-warming to watch their faces light up when inhaling the oils, or to hear about their successes as they'd report back about the effect of an oil on their concerns.
I got hooked on this feeling, that by giving, by sharing my experiences and this potent plant medicine, I got to witness transformation in others.
Essential Oils became the connecting piece in my offerings, they helped me integrate my knowledge in different modalities and became a focal point to move from. I started organizing frequent meet-ups, where aromatherapy would play a lead or supporting role in the topic of the event. From explorations of the most popular oils, making our own Holiday Gifts, using oils to support our yoga and meditation practice, to using the oils as part of relaxation exercises during retreats, I got raving responses about the quality and effects of the oils. Friends, old and anew, would ask me where they'd be able to purchase the oils: were they available in stores, online, or through me perhaps?
This is when I knew I had to make a decision. Or rather, that a decision had been made for me. The oils wanted to be shared by me, and I was gently being invited to shift my focus. To do my research, check in with cold facts and my warm heart, and get over my - unfounded - beliefs about Network Marketing.
I knew I didn't want to keep these incredible products away from others, as I had gotten - and still am getting, so much out of using them, and am falling deeper in love with them, how they are sourced, and how we're able to give back to communities globally by our sourcing practices. So why not help others get them at the best price available as well?
That wasn't the only whisper I heard...
This wasn't just about getting as many people as possible in touch with pure natural medicine and help them ignite change in their lifes in that way. It was also an invitation to step into leadership, to develop myself into the educator and entrepreneur ready to awaken inside of me. To work on my self-development, and guide others on their journey to financial stability, personal, and professional empowerment and ownership as well.
Create What You're in Need Of
Which brings us here.
For once I got over my initial hesitation, I realized the immense freedom and creativity I was provided with: to be able to create what I am in need of - at any time. To hold space, for a culture of collaboration, support, community and contribute to a health care revolution.
Thus, I asked myself:
What would need to be True for me, in order to get into the business of Essential Oils?
What do I desire to co-create, who do I want to support, and be supported by?
I came up with the following answers:
I wish to work with like-minded entrepreneurs, which preferably already work in, or have a strong interest in, the holistic health field. Fellow practitioners, passionate parents, light workers, yoga-teachers, body workers, nutritionists, and other wellness warriors, who have a good amount of knowledge of plant medicine, question what they are doing and why.
Who know how to ask critical questions, and enjoy doing research to find answers that put their mind to ease. People who are (becoming) frequent users of essential oils, and feel inspired to share them - in therapeutic ways - with their clients and community. People who are willing to work hard, and take ownership over what they are putting out there.
For you are, or will be, the CEO of your business. You will get to ask yourself the questions above, and create your own vision and culture. The opportunities will be limitless, your business reach can outgrow that of anyone else within our company, and while you will get all the support we're able to give you - no one will build your business for you.
There is great joy and freedom in this knowing. Your reach and impact is limitless. Your business will grow along with the stages of life you move through, slowing down during times your focus needs to be elsewhere, accelerating when things feel in flow - supported and uplifted by the unique vibrational frequencies of your oils!
If you are willing to work effectively and consistently, supported by a dynamic and loving team, share from your heart and help others, are open to developing yourself through the training and resources you're provided with or choose to get involved with outside of that, and take responsibility in shaping your life in how you'd like for it to be and help others do the same, this is for you. Let's create shift, together. Our world longs for it.
If you are anything like me, you tend to forget how much you know.
You see, I think one of the reasons I doubted if I wanted to build and support a team, was because I did not know everything about all the ways essential oils can be used. And thus, I questioned if I'd be able to share information about them, and make sure others would use them safely.
I quickly realized that I always share from personal experience, do extensive research (and luckily more and more valid research is available for us to help guide our decisions) and follow my intuition -- and don't ever advice to do anything that goes outside of what I consider to be safe or feel comfortable with doing myself. There will always be next steps in evolution, but there are so many people who can benefit from even a super basic use of these oils - who am I NOT to open their eyes to natural solutions to replace their medicine cabinet, cleaning products, body care, immune support, and so on?
Once I was clear on how I could do this - at my own pace - and stay in alignment with my values and integrity, my shoulders dropped and I signed up as a Wellness Advocate on a team of fellow (private) yoga teachers, health coaches, and other holistic practitioners. The amount of support I receive, and the resources available, are so nourishing and valuable.
And in case you join my team, all of this will be available to you as well!
Why align yourself with doTERRA?
- Unlike other business models, there is no need to invest a large amount up front, to stock inventory,
or play accountant and get paycheques ready for your team members.
In order to get started, you will need to order oils and open your Wellness Advocate account,
and to receive commissions you will need to process a monthly order of 100PV (approx. $120-140),
which will soon be covered by your commissions, and then some.
- You can opt out at any time, if you'd choose to.
- doTERRA takes care of shipping and customer service - all you do is educate and help empower people,
and the rest is done for you while you get paid to do what makes you come alive!
- doTERRA products are Pure, Safe, Effective, and extensively tested.
- doTERRA is based on a beautiful Co-Impact Sourcing Model, which supports local communities
(including in approx. 20 developing countries!), causes and our environment globally.
- doTERRA has a 68% retention rate, which is unheard of in this industry.
- Essential Oils and (whole-food based) Supplements are products that people will purchases frequently
- this increases your earning rates as a business, for you get a commission on all of your member's orders for-ever-ever.
It is absolutely possible to replace - or exceed - your current income by building a doTERRA business.
- doTERRA's Compensation Plan is extremely generous and well thought out.
- You can build your business anywhere in the world, and support customers and business builders anywhere on the globe!
- doTERRA gives back at large with their dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™. 100% of donations go directly to those receiving aid.
The doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation seeks to bring healing and hope to the world, for lives free of disease and poverty,
and to ultimately empower impoverished communities with the tools needed to become self-reliant.
- Read more about doTERRA's Milestones and Corporate Social Responsibility here.
- Essential Oils are used by less than 1% of the population... yet 70% has an interest in doing so.
There is a massive untapped market for you to tap into and support in improving their health.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in markets around the world, doTERRA is becoming a trusted name,
and people are warming up to the idea of trying out these natural remedies.
- Oh, and Essential Oils can help you shift out of a shitty mood and ignite Joy and Connection within, and around!
In this video, doTERRA® sits down with Randy Shumway, CEO of Cicero Group to discuss doTERRA's strengths and potential reach.
See where doTERRA ranks among competitors and where the company is headed.
Who is This Opportunity For?
This business opportunity is for everyone who devotes themselves to it and is willing to do the work.
If the below applies to you, I ask you to explore the resources mentioned on this page and contact me when you reach the end.
- You already work in the Holistic Health Scene, or have a desire to do so, and would love to add residual income, or more
- You dare to dream big for yourself: you have a clear vision, believe you've got something magical to offer the world, and are looking for tools to Make.It.Happen. (It's okay if you're feeling a bit overwhelmed by the extend of your desire, or aren't completely clear on your vision just yet. You'll evolve into your power!)
- You feel stuck in your current job, or are looking for a way to spice up what you're doing
- You realize the current economic systems aren't working, and are looking for an alternative way to secure your retirement funds (and wouldn't mind retiring early, so that you can focus your energy on doing good as you live out your unique dream in the world)
- You feel called to work in a team that is supportive, creative, loves to collaborate, and cheers each other on
- You don't get stuck in comparison mode, and understand that celebrating other people's success puts you in the mode to receive your own abundance
- You're eager to learn how doTERRA essential oils can support you and those around you
- You're a natural educator, or willing to learn to become one, and excited to spread the word on natural remedies
- You're ready to grab life by the horns, and wish to create space and empowerment in all areas of your life & help others do the same
- You're willing to do the work, show up when things feel challenging, reflect on arising thoughts, and move ahead with inspired action
Still here? Awesome! This business isn't for everyone, but if your head and heart are a YES, I would LUURRVVE for you to join our team!
How Much Can I Make with doTERRA?
Below is a diagram of your earning potential.
We will discuss your individual income and growth goals, and I will do my best to support you in achieving your vision.
Unique to our business model and doTERRA's compensation plan specifically, is that it is flipped upside down.
Thus, the more people you support, and the 'deeper' (versus 'wider') you build, the better off you are - financially and beyond.
This business model thrives on supporting others; what you put in will come back to you!
Real Talk: I will help you set realistic goals, train, guide & support you, but I can't build your business for you.
You have to put in the work to see results.
And it'll be the best time you've ever had.